- B.A., St. Lawrence University (2012)
- J.D., West Virginia University (2015)
- Civil litigation
- Insurance defense litigation
- Bad faith
- Unfair Trade Practices claims
- Insurance Coverage
- State of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- State of New York, Fourth Judicial Department
Anthony Nortz attended WVU Law and began his practice in Northern New York. In 2016, Anthony moved to West Virginia and married his wife Marissa, a Williamson native. Anthony has represented a variety of clients including individuals, municipalities, small businesses, and national companies in West Virginia State and Federal courts. Anthony’s current practice focuses on insurance coverage and bad faith matters, helping individuals understand their rights under their insurance contacts and recover the benefits owed to them.
Anthony resides in Kanawha County with his wife and dogs. He is an active member of the Vandalia Chapter of Ducks Unlimited and the Charleston, West Virginia Chapter of Trout Unlimited. When not working he enjoys reading, hunting, fishing, and sporting clays.